• Increases biogas production
• Reduces the formation of sulfuric acid, hydrogen sulfide and sulfer dioxide
• Extends the infrastructure of the biodigester by providing the biological cleaning of the bed
• Increases oxygen levels in the body of water, reducing toxicity
• Provides a higher volume of clear water to recycle back into the system
• Allows for reduction of electrical costs
• Known to lead to higher quality fertilizer
• Reduces offensive odors
• Breaks down and reduces solids (suspended solids & dissolved solids)
• Breaks down organic matter
• All-natural: does not add unnecessary chemicals into oxidation lagoons
• Reduces burning on feet and breast because of significant reduction in ammonia levels
• Lessens need for medicine with improved hygiene
• Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal system, allowing poultry to better absorb nutrition and combat diseases
• Increases survival rates
• Reduces processing loss
• Lowers the need for other disinfectants
• Increases the quality beds
• Preserves the bedding and regulates contaminants that come into contact with the bedding material
• Extends the life of the beds: can be reused with the same treatment
• Beds can be sold later as organic fertilizer rich in nitrogen (10% increase)
Oxynova® is a super-concentrated powder that needs to be mixed with water prior to applying. The amount of Oxynova required varies based on the volume of water being used and the size of the affected area. Refer to the dosage chart below for conversion information.
Oxynova® is a super-concentrated powder that needs to be mixed with water prior to applying. The amount of Oxynova required varies based on the volume of water being used and the size of the affected area. While we recommend a technical consultation for a customized application protocol, please refer to the charts below for sample conversion information.
To mix, add Oxynova to water and SHAKE WELL for at least 90 seconds or until the powder is completely dissolved. When preparing in large volume containers, add the Oxynova first to allow the water pressure to help mix the solution. Once mixed, Oxynova can be used immediately or within 20 hours.
Application using a sprayer or hose is recommended.
Handling and Storage:
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid contact with water and moisture, which will cause the product to activate. Keep gloves and handling equipment dry when scooping Oxynova®.
Oxynova® is nontoxic, but we like to be cautious. Wearing a dust mask and protective gloves is recommended when handling Oxynova. Avoid inhalation, ingestion, and contact with eyes. If any occur, flush with water and contact a physician or poison control.
We aim to provide you with the highest quality product and an equally stellar level of service. For a seamless integration of Oxynova® into your operations, take advantage of our technical consultation offerings.
Technical consultations over the phone are available at no charge for up to 30 minutes. To schedule a call with one of our technical specialists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site technical consultations are available for a fee, and the costs associated are based on the scope of work. For more information about our onsite technical specialists, please contact us at email@example.com
Oxynova® is fine powder containing a super-concentrated blend of enzymes and probiotics that accelerate the natural decomposition of organic waste. The ingredients in Oxynova become activated when diluted in water and is best applied when sprayed.
The use of Oxynova® has proven results in a number of industrial sectors, including fresh-and brackish-water aquaculture ponds, landfill sites, wastewater treatment plants, farm animal operations, and eutrophic environments.
When properly stored, Oxynova® powder has a two year shelf life, and the 1 kg jar is made of high grade recyclable plastic and can be easily reused.